TalkTalk email from any PC.

the hick 13:36 PM 04 Sep 11

I have TalkTalk broadband and email. Is it possible, to access my TalkTalk emails from any PC? I think it must be, but for some reason I do not seem able to find out how on their website.

howard64 14:26 PM 04 Sep 11

yes on any pc just type in talktalk say in google when you get them click on mail and enter your details.

Woolwell 14:33 PM 04 Sep 11

You can do it by using webmail Talktalk login. But you will only see e-mails that have not been downloaded by an e-mail client like Outlook Express, Outlook or Thunderbird unless these have been set up to leave messages on the server. This is for pop3. Perhaps a better way is to move from pop to imap. With imap all messages remain on the server until purged and can be downloaded (remaining on the server) to any pc e-mail client or your smartphone or tablet. You can also use webmail for imap.

cocteau48 14:59 PM 04 Sep 11

You can use this:enter link description here

spuds 15:59 PM 04 Sep 11

Consider though that using passwords etc on someone else's computer might leave later problems?.

natdoor 18:53 PM 04 Sep 11

If using mail2web, as suggested by cocteau48, I would recommend selecting 'advanced login'. E-mail account will be either or, I suspect. User ID will be e-mail address and Password the e-mail password.

the hick 19:15 PM 04 Sep 11

Thank you for replies, I have to register for TalkTalk webmail it seems. this was not obvious to me at first.

Woolwell 19:20 PM 04 Sep 11

You have to log in which isn't the same as registering. You should be able to use your e-mail password.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: Best UK Black Friday deals & best UK Black Friday tech…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This 4K screen is purpose-built for showcasing digital art

20 Mac Power User Tricks... That You Didn't Know