Talktalk email

Ford Prefect 01 18:10 PM 02 Jun 11
Answered

Is it down? I cannot get onto their website, neither can I receive e-mails. Does someone have a phone number?

muddypaws 19:02 PM 02 Jun 11

OH here in NW Kent. Where are you and I will check any faults.

muddypaws 19:03 PM 02 Jun 11

OH = OK

Ford Prefect 01 19:53 PM 02 Jun 11

Surrey. Using Virgin Media and settings that have worked for about 5 years.

A. Muse 20:14 PM 02 Jun 11

Had a similar problem trying to download e-mails from tesco.net via talk talk broadband since last night.

After help from a friend the problem was solved by changing the MTU on the broadband router from the default 1500 to 1432. Don't know if this will help.

woodchip 21:18 PM 02 Jun 11

Is it Aol Mail that TalkTalk uses, as I have TalkTalk and had the Aol Mail from before I started up with them but they are one and the same as far as I know now.

And my Aol Mail is working

woodchip 21:20 PM 02 Jun 11

PS why not try that route, go to Aol.Mail in Google, then put you email and User Password in to see if it get you in there

lotvic 22:07 PM 02 Jun 11

You can check on these two sites down for everyone or just me? and also downornot

spuds 10:03 AM 03 Jun 11

The TalkTalk email account that I am using this morning is working fine. But TalkTalk have been doing some early morning account maintenance over the past week, and that usually brings varied results?.

Ford Prefect 01 12:50 PM 03 Jun 11
Answer

Thanks for the suggestions, it is now working sporadically. I hope they sort it soon.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

14 best budget laptops of 2015: best budget laptops reviews - best cheap laptops - best bargain…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Animated film of Raymond Briggs' Ethel and Ernest ramps up production

From Antennagate to Yellowgate: The 10 worst Apple scandals (and why they were blown out of proport)…