TalkTalk email

Dai2011 27 Apr 11

For the last few days I have been unable to print any of my TalkTalk emails or fully open the emails up. I have spoken to TalkTalk technical service line and they were unable to help (apart from telling me to contact "GeekSquad"). My Canon printer (MP640) will print photos, website pages, emails from MSN Hotmail. I have tried resetting the printer LAN setting and recalibrating the modem with no success. Apart from abandoning TalkTalk entirely, any suggestions please?

Sea Urchin 27 Apr 11

Are you trying to print them from the AOL/TalkTalk website, or are you using an email client (such as Windows Mail, Outlook etc.)?

woodchip 27 Apr 11

I use Aol Mail and do not have any problems

Dai2011 29 Apr 11

I am trying to print straight from the AOL Talktalk email page, using the "print" button supplied near to the message.

woodchip 29 Apr 11

Have you tried going to Menu\File Print Preview

Dai2011 30 Apr 11

I cannot expand my emails (the button for "full view" no longer functions, along with the print button) so I cannot get a menu option for the emails and hence cannot see the menu.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message