TalkTalk E-Mail

woodchip 20:16 07 Nov 07

As anybody had any success,, in Setting Talk Talk E-Mail up with Netscape Mail? so I can download it to my Inbox that I set up. I can send mails with no problem but E-Mail I have to go to Talk Talk and log in for it.

This is on a 98se Comp. Running Netscape 7.2 It should work Like Thunderbird as that is a Offshoot of Netscape

cocteau48 20:30 07 Nov 07

Hi woodchip
Cannot help with your current query but now is not the time to be experimenting with your email setup.
TT's new webmail facility went online today and it is up and down like the proverbial yo-yo.
Best to give them a couple of days to get the thing running efficiently or you will never know if the problem is yours or theirs.

woodchip 20:37 07 Nov 07

I have never been able to get it to download to Netscape Mail. I do not use Outlook Express. I know I can get it to work with that but prefer not to use it

cocteau48 21:02 07 Nov 07

Does your Netscape mail not have a similar feature to Thunderbird where you can set up in OE and then just import the settings into Netscape?
I could never manage to create an account directly into T'bird but importing from OE worked every time.

woodchip 21:06 07 Nov 07

Never thought of that way. I will have to try it when Talk Talk as sorted it's self out. Over the Last week I have lost a couple of days with BB and Phone problems, I think down to it Piggy backing on BT network

woodchip 21:07 07 Nov 07

Just checked Netscape, It can import settings but do not know if it can do it with OE will as I said try it later. Thank's for that IDEA never thought of doing it like that

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…