TalkTalk broadband Voyager 205 query

Lolbicuits 18:53 19 Aug 06

I've been using the Sagem [email protected] router that TalkTalk supplied me with and man is it a steaming pile of fodder. I keep getting disconnected. I have a BT Voyager 205 left over from when I used BT Broadband, only problem is that I don't know how to set it up to work with TalkTalk.

Any aid?

(Already posted in networking, wasn't sure what it came under so I tried two forums.)

Stuartli 20:11 19 Aug 06

Did you try the latest Sagem [email protected] 800 drivers from the Sagem website?

I used the same modem with TalkTalk and it delivered OK just using the Other setting in the menu for the ISP.

Re the Voyager - try this link:

click here

If you have the manual you should be able to set it up from the 198.168.1.1 URL (this was used for a Safecom ADSL router for TalkTalk BB).

Stuartli 20:33 19 Aug 06

Or you can follow the advice in this article:

click here

Lolbicuits 15:21 20 Aug 06

Nope, the advice here didn't help. My voyager obviously works as I get a Local Area Connection message, saying it's active and I have 100.0mb/s which is what I got with BT when I browsed the internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Intel Coffee Lake 8th-gen Core processors release date rumours

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Framestore’s haunting post-WWII title sequence for new BBC series SS-GB

How to install MacOS Sierra on an older Mac: Get Sierra running on Macs & MacBooks from before 2009