TalkTalk

Liza 23:22 21 Nov 10

Is anyone having problems with TalkTalk. I am having problems with my landline telephone. Mainly they stopped taking payments from my direct debit account so my landline bills were not ok the last uptodate bill was in April 2010. In Oct they said I was in arrears by £110. Why were they not using my direct debit I asked. They said my bank was not allowing this. They then disconnected my phone. I paid them to get my phone back. When I asked the bank they said they did no such thing. Lots of other issues also cropped up. How does one get help to sort this out please. I want to leave them and also AOL and do not know what to do. Liza

lotvic 23:53 21 Nov 10

Join the Talktalk forum click here and post your problem.
They will sort it for you, their OCE's are good but takes a few days for you to get reply as they deal with the oldest posts first so do NOT keep posting on it to 'bump' it up as it has opposite effect.

lotvic 00:00 22 Nov 10

Make sure you read the Sticky:
Sticky Questions - "Read First - Get your problems fixed quicker!"
so you know how the forum works and who's who.

Liza 11:05 22 Nov 10

Thank you lotvic. I will look at the forum and as you say do not rush them, I will wait. I shall come back with the result, if any. Liza

Muergo 13:39 22 Nov 10

If you look at the latest survey conducted by CA and others you can see that John Lewis was top and AOL bottom with TalkTalk next to bottom of over a hundred or more retailers.

Fortunately I have not had any problems with TT recently, the last time took months to resolve.

Ring CA on 01992822800 for free advice before it costs you any more money, I had trouble with Orange a while ago and once I said I was going to consult CA it was settled immediately.

sunnystaines 13:57 22 Nov 10

i find my talktalk is the best offered package out there, but get very frustrated by there dreadful support and the frequency of the line going down.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…