Talk And Type

BRY47 13:33 01 May 05

Hi, l am a disabled user, and want to buy talk and type software, can any one recomend the best one to buy please.

Technotiger 14:22 01 May 05

Hi, have a look here, you may find what you want for free.

click here

Cheers.

Technotiger 14:24 01 May 05

ps - I have also seen free full programs such as IBM ViaVoice on computer magazine cover discs.

BRY47 16:49 01 May 05

Technotiger, Thanks but l was hoping some one who had used one of these progs could recommend one,
Free would be great, lots say there free but there not, like the link you posted some say free but none actually are.
Thankyou .

Technotiger 17:14 01 May 05

Hi - I have IBM ViaVoice the full program Magazine CD. I did try it, but it was just a 'game' to me, not an essential, so I did not pursue it fully - though the little I tried did work. If you would like it let me know,
via my Yellow Envelope.

Cheers.

BRY47 17:27 01 May 05

Have mailed you Thanyou.

bremner 18:02 01 May 05

You must have much patience with Voice Recognition Software and be prepared to spend many hours 'training' it to deal with the nuances of your particular dialect and way of speaking.

Another essential is a high queality microphone, with background noise suppression capabilities.

Technotiger 18:13 01 May 05

OK - acknowledgement on it's way to you.

Cheers.

Buchan 35 19:47 01 May 05

Try click here. I don`t know what the charges are but there might be something there for you.

woodchip 20:08 01 May 05

If you want the best and most Accurate, Dragon Dictate is the one to go for

Technotiger 20:49 01 May 05

Hi, correct me if I am wrong, but I believe Dragon Dictate is very very expensive, so yes it probably is a good one.

Buchan 35 - Hi mate, freedombox is also very expensive.

Cheers.

BRY47 - CD ready to post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…