Talk talk troubles.

jack 20:34 24 Jan 07

I have been into our[PCA] search to look up recent posts on talk talk trouble that I may post on to a couple of chums who are having trouble talking.
Several search revealed nothing to night
Can any one point be to a capacious link please

terryf 20:35 24 Jan 07

The only cure that I found for talktalk was to go to Eclipse :-)

jack 20:44 24 Jan 07

The search page has come up now with 80 odd posts
but none are are one where there was as I recall a sting of links covering all the current problems

Stuartli 20:51 24 Jan 07

But what are the "troubles" you keep mentioning?

jack 09:22 25 Jan 07

Stuartli
I was not being specific except to say a recent post gave a great list of links of the many and various troubles user of that site had/are having, and it is this particular one i am looking for to pass on.

At a meeting with these two particular folk yesterday, they both claim to have sent me mails that I in fact did not get.
I as a matter of practice read all my mail on server and edit out the trash and only down load what I want in.
So their mails never made it to my ISP server, at the same time they did not get 'bounces of undeliverable mail'
So where did it go?
I was/am hoping the list I am seeking may give some insight to these folk who are simple users
That is to say their IT knowledge is at 'user' level only and they rely on others to debug their set ups

Stuartli 09:39 25 Jan 07

I'm with TalkTalk and e-mails arrive without fail either way from three or four different ISP e-mail addresses I have.

Most likely causes are that the e-mail program configuration is incorrect or the wrong e-mail address has been used.

jack 11:56 25 Jan 07

Well is isn't really, I'll have another poke around and may be ask the question[s] again in another way.

Gongoozler 12:28 25 Jan 07

There's a very useful discussion on setting up Talktalk email accounts here click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…