Talk Talk One Annual Payment

woodchip 14:54 PM 05 Oct 11
Answered

How do I get to pay the Yearly Payment to Talk Talk? as it starts October

onthelimit1 15:23 PM 05 Oct 11

Have you tried asking them????

northumbria61 15:24 PM 05 Oct 11

You’ll be able to take advantage of the new Value Line Rental service, which enables you to pay your line rental for the whole year in one simple card payment of £114. That’s equivalent to just £9.50 a month (saving you over £51 a year) and you can make one easy payment online in My Account.

Muergo 15:51 PM 05 Oct 11

I should go the route Northumbria suggested, don't try talking to them unless you have an hour to spare hanging on. Sneaky way of locking you in for a year but if you aren't thinking of changing then O.K.

Muergo 15:51 PM 05 Oct 11

I should go the route Northumbria suggested, don't try talking to them unless you have an hour to spare hanging on. Sneaky way of locking you in for a year but if you aren't thinking of changing then O.K.

cocteau48 16:27 PM 05 Oct 11

woodchip

Just log into your account and you will see details of how to complete the transaction.

I have done so without issue and immediately received two emails,one confirming payment and the other explaining that the £9.50 line rental will appear both as a charge and as a credit on my monthly bill.

Please be aware

I do have a neighbour who tried to do the same but only ended up paying the £114 into her account (not specifically against her line rental)and TT will not transfer the funds over to where it should have been paid.

TT told her that there was a box she should have ticked to activate the correct deal - so be aware of this.

She has since paid it again,correctly this time,so her monthly bill should only be about £4.00!

Since mine has all gone through correctly all the live activation links for this deal have been removed from my account so I cannot confirm what she missed out ticking the first time.

spuds 19:50 PM 05 Oct 11

As a word of warning, try to keep any print-outs when providing instructions for a change in payment procedures. TalkTalk disconnected my broadband through their own administration error for collecting revised payments.

Wasn't TalkTalk's fault but the customers, who were many at the time, and Ofcom became involved. But things should be better now!.

woodchip 21:11 PM 05 Oct 11
Answer

Thank's was looking for Box to click on it's not there, you click on the Text to be taken to another Page with your detail on it. And follow through on that page to do it

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This installation lets you control a laser and sound show using your mind

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites