Talk Talk emails down again

thumbscrew 24 Jul 11

Anyone else in South Wales lost their Talk Talk emails...box appearing asking for password? I have...second time in a couple of weeks.

rdave13 24 Jul 11

I don't usually use the ISP emails. Better off using something like gmail or windows live mail if you have a 'live.co.uk' or 'hotmail' account.

thumbscrew 24 Jul 11

Thanks rdave and I do. However I wanted to know if anyone else here is affected, or if it's my machine.

Eargasm 24 Jul 11

My Tiscali ( Talk Talk ) mail is down..... I can send emails but cannot receive, I'm in Derbyshire

thumbscrew 24 Jul 11

Thanks Eargasm...I can't do either!

cocteau48 24 Jul 11

TalkTalk posted the following on Twitter within the last hour:

"TalkTalkCare TalkTalk There is a problem with our email service. Users are unable to retrieve their messages. Our engineers are on the case."

cocteau48 24 Jul 11

link to above:link text

Sea Urchin 24 Jul 11

Also down in Sussex and Manchester - seems to be a national problem

thumbscrew 24 Jul 11

Thanks cocteau...I can't understand why it's on Twitter and not their Service Status Page....what's it got to do with Twitter?

Sea Urchin 24 Jul 11

Their Service Status page is also out of action!

cocteau48 24 Jul 11

thumbscrew

I agree totally ,but for future reference,there is a link to their Twitter page on their Members Forum homepage.link text

I will certainly be checking there in future as and when necessary.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message