talk Talk Broadband

logrin 16:33 03 Apr 08

I am thiking of changing to Talk Talk broadband, has anyone any problems with them. at present I am with Madasafish, which is excellent but I am attracted by the combined Broadband and telephone offer. logrin

cruiser2 16:39 03 Apr 08

Have been with them since they announced their package of free broadband and calls to landlines as well as line rental. Had several problems. Finally got them to admit that there was nothing wrong with my PC. They sent a newer and better modem at no extra cost. Even had one months payment refunded. Have a separate file for complaints.
There seems to be problems with every ISP when you read some of the forums.

Pine Man 16:41 03 Apr 08

Try putting 'talk talk' into the search forum box above - it's a bit of an eye-opener!

cocteau48 16:44 03 Apr 08

Been with TT for over 18 months and am delighted with the package.
There were many "early days" teething troubles which are now sorted (for me) but I think that you must seek out comments from those who have recently signed up to get a better picture of how they are performing in relation to new customers.

Stuartli 17:29 03 Apr 08

The TalkTalk International3 package, which I've been on for just over two years, is astounding value for money and has proved substantially superior to Tiscali.

If you have any doubts, TT does offer a 30 day trial. See:

click here

woodchip 18:06 03 Apr 08

I am on TalkTalk2 OK hear after getting past first setup Saves a lot of Dosh

MAJ 18:27 03 Apr 08

Yup, I would also recommend the TalkTalk International3 package at £20.49 per month.

JayDay 18:59 03 Apr 08

Been with them for over 18 months. No problems whatsoever. I'm past my contract period and still with them.

They are cheap, fast and for me hassle free.

csqwared 19:26 03 Apr 08

Like other posters, have been with TT for about a year now with no problem apart from the initial set up period when I had issues with e-mail (ingoing & outgoing). On the three occasions I needed to ring support (free phone call) they tried on each occasion to fix the problem whilst I was on the phone with no success. On each occasion they advised me they would re-contact me in 24hrs when they hoped to have the problem solved. On each occasion they did and it was! Apart from the fact it saves me about £60 a quarter (I was on BT with a seperate ISP) I think they are as good as it gets (at the moment - touch wood - cross fingers).

Migwell 19:33 03 Apr 08

I also say the same as the others above.

woodchip 23:54 03 Apr 08

I have had two problems with the LLU exchange but it was quickly fixed after some phoning

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Sniper Elite 4 review: Headshotting Nazis has never felt so good

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Fresh New Fonts of 2017

WWDC 2017 dates: How to get WWDC 2017 tickets, when is WWDC 2017 and more details announced