Talk Talk Broadband -

PUKKA784 21:39 26 Jan 05

The Good, The Bad and the Ugly?

Hello, I thinking of leaving AOL Broadband for no other reason than the price. It has always been very good and I have never had any problems however, Talk Talk are offering me 20 speed for the same price as I'm currently paying for 10 speed plus free evening and weekend calls. I just wanted to know anyones experiences of Talk Talk Broadband or if they can suggest another good provider?

Thanks.

varminty 08:21 28 Jan 05

I have one friend already with talk talk,she is having excellent service,and there helpline is very good,she is a computer novice,but they have talked her through anything she needed to know,because of this another friend is about to sign up with them also,i have singed up for there phone calls,it would have been cheaper for me to have there broadband phone package but as we are very happy with Pipex we will stick with them for the time being

steven_frost 08:26 28 Jan 05

I did have a few problems to start with but i have to say it was when they were starting since then their service has been good no down time at all. i would say go with them and i also have the telephone service which is good as well the up side to it is if you know anyone else who's with talktalk you can call them free at any time of the day for free big plus

deke 10:12 28 Jan 05

I have been with talktalk for two months on 512 the speeds are great and the phone is cheap.
latest speed test.

click here.

talktalk forum.

click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now