Taking photo using laptop webcam

ponytail 11:17 05 Dec 14

Is it possible to take a still photo using the camera on my laptop.The laptop is a Asus K73E

AroundAgain 12:08 05 Dec 14

Does your 2013 post not help you this time See your old post

ponytail 12:46 05 Dec 14

Hi AroundAgain I thought I had asked this question before but was not sure so I went though all my posts up untill the beginning of this year and never saw it so apologies so now have to remember what I did

ponytail 12:58 05 Dec 14

Hi again AroundAgain have just looked at my old post I clicked on the link posted by sillbill and that does not help and neither does my manual if you can call it a manual and cannot remember what I did.Cannot find anything on the Laptop about a webcam.

ponytail 16:22 05 Dec 14

Just remembered that I had a program called Lifeframe on my laptop which is something to do with the webcam.I just entered Lifeframe in start then search and installed Lifeframe but now when I click on it it says the model does not support lifeframe.Can someone explain.

john bunyan 16:26 05 Dec 14

Our dear PCA has an article on this - are you a reader?

Webcam Photo PCA

ponytail 16:29 05 Dec 14

The version of Lifeframe I installed was lifeframe 3 I have now removed it and installed lifeframe 2 and now get this message lifeframe 2 runs only on Asus laptops

compumac 19:30 05 Dec 14

Do you not have an Asus laptop?

ponytail 21:01 05 Dec 14

It is a Asus K73E which according to the small booklet I got with it is a notepad not sure what the difference is.

Woolwell 21:54 05 Dec 14

You asked all of these questions in 2013. Just search for lifeframe.

ponytail 22:38 05 Dec 14

I installed lifeframe 3 today and got the message when I clicked on it that this model does not support lifeframe I then uninstalled it and installed lifeframe 2 and then got this message lifeframe 2 runs on Asus laptops only so where now. I did click on john bunyans link which did work and took he photo but could not work out how to save the photo to a particular folder.I checked my old posts back as far as Jan this yearbut did not see that post did not realise it was so far back.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Gear VR vs. Daydream: Which delivers the best VR experience?

iPad Pro 12.9 vs Surface Pro 5