Take Photo With Webcam

ponytail 28 Jan 13

Is it possible to take a photo using the webcam and then save it on my PC if so what is the procedure

SillBill 28 Jan 13

The short answer is YES, but you need to let us know what webcam and did it come with software?

SillBill 28 Jan 13
  ponytail 28 Jan 13

Hi SillBill The camera came with my laptop which is a ASUS K73E does that help

ponytail 28 Jan 13

SillBill when I clicked on your link I then clicked on download then download now but I then got a message from bullguard that this site has been blocked

SillBill 28 Jan 13

ponytail

The link is for a webpage it is not a download, I just clicked and it opened immediately!

SillBill 28 Jan 13

Is the webcam built into the laptop or is it a standalone one?

Woolwell 28 Jan 13

It's built in. Just launch the webcam using the laptop's provided software. Or read the manual.

ponytail 28 Jan 13

Hi Guys I did it the following way chose a 5 second delay took the photo then right clicked on the image and selected move and moved to a location I had just created for it worked fine

SillBill 28 Jan 13

ponytail

Thanks for letting us know, it may help someone else.

ponytail 28 Jan 13

Thank's for all the advice appreciated

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message