Take Care Clickjacking

woodchip 21:35 25 Sep 08

One to look out for, Make sure you have a Backup and if possible an Acronis Image to reload

click here

In a nutshell, it’s when you visit a malicious website and the attacker is able to take control of the links that your browser visits. The problem affects all of the different browsers except something like lynx. The issue has nothing to do with JavaScript so turning JavaScript off in your browser will not help you. It’s a fundamental flaw with the way your browser works and cannot be fixed with a simple patch. With this exploit, once you’re on the malicious web page, the bad guy can make you click on any link, any button, or anything on the page without you even seeing it happening.

Read the Above Link

VoG II 21:41 25 Sep 08

Eek!

Thanks woodchip :o)

woodchip 21:45 25 Sep 08

Just got a E-Mail

i wonder? i went on a site earlier realized it was bad instead of closing the tab i missed (i know) and clicked the window another window opened and closed very quickly kaspersky made that horse noise and bsod>> restart. the logs say driver not equal and it was due to an av program, kaspersky logs say nothing done full scan in safe mode with mbam sas and kis and they havnt found anything.
first bit of av action in a long time!

woodchip 16:39 26 Sep 08

^^^

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…