tablets or netbooks

abbie2802 22 Nov 11

I wanted to get my 9yr old something so she leaves my laptop alone without breaking the bank. I would like to know how many GB's or what ever to look for so she can play webkinz world, and her mall world on Facebook. She also likes to view and listen to video's on you tube. Can someone help me and tell me what to look for? Thanks so much

templar_knight 23 Nov 11

There are netbooks available in the market. I own a Toshiba 10.1" and I use it to do simple tasks like Word Processing, Spreadsheet, Emailing, etc. Especially handy at airports, coffee-shops etc and not that expensive either. What is also good is that, in addition to using it for playing games, the kid can also learn stuff.

I am not against tablets. Only problem with them is that they are prohibitively expensive. Netbook would definitely have more processing power and memory than a normal tablet.

So, I would go for a netbook. Follow this link and it lists some netbooks under 200 pounds.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Found created this skateboard, bike and parkour stunts-laden, single-take car ad

Apple Pay UK launch date, UK user guide and participating UK banks | Apple Pay to launch in UK on 1?…

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message