Tablet Memory Question Gemini GEM Q9909

The Teacher 21:21 03 Sep 14

Not sure if this is in the right place but....

My other half has the above tablet and she has inserted a 16GB Micro SD Card to boost the memory. What she wants to do is to be able to download games etc., to the SD Card rather than the tablet memory itself. However there seems to be no way of changing the settings on the tablet in order to do this and has the tablet memory is pretty full, and what can be moved to the SD Card has been moved, she is now unable to download games or apps as they try to download to the tablet itself which rejects the download for "insufficient memory".

I have had a look in settings, memory etc, and can find no way of changing this. As I don't have a tablet myself, and personally wouldn't touch an Android device I can help her no further, so does anyone know how to get apps etc, to download to the SD Card please?

Thanks

Woolwell 22:02 03 Sep 14

It may not be possible see PCA article

The Teacher 22:56 03 Sep 14

Thanks for that, but not really much use to the problem of getting the downloads to download direct onto the SD Card.

Woolwell 07:28 04 Sep 14

It's probably not possible to download apps/games to the card. That is what the article states. She must have a large number of apps to have used 16 gb. Transfer music and photos to the card and get rid of apps not used.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…