Tablet ICS4 freqent brrowser freezing not responding message

SparkyJack 11 May 13

Whilst browsing with Firefox the browser will freqhently not scroll ans a no responding -wait or close messaage comes up.So what sort of problem do I have?Broser/Wireless/network[ I an 0n Infinty typically 20 mbs[upto 40]

Strangly when on utube or iPlayer it is vwey smooth play music or movie though Demand 5 is not so good. Any thoughts---alternative browser perhaps maybe?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 11 May 13

I would suspect its a browser problem and would uninstall it and reinstall the latest version of Firefox

SparkyJack 12 May 13

Thank you FB

did that seems a tad better but will still occur will scroll nicely, and plug in kayboad works better.

Now however 07.20 download seems very slow ,it being a toss up I guess between the wireless link tablet to riuter and actual fibre service. j

SparkyJack 16 May 13

On advice installed an Android browser Lightning.

Not much better,so blamed my self for buying a cheap tablet.

But not so it seems- having got in a pickle this morning with a post to this forun resulting in a multiple post- I discussed the situation over lunch with a lady who owns a ' high end' tablet.

She has exactly the same issue- with Firefox and lightning.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

Encore creates eerie effects for Spielberg's new TV show The Whispers

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message