Tablet ICS4 freqent brrowser freezing not responding message

SparkyJack 12:32 PM 11 May 13

Whilst browsing with Firefox the browser will freqhently not scroll ans a no responding -wait or close messaage comes up.So what sort of problem do I have?Broser/Wireless/network[ I an 0n Infinty typically 20 mbs[upto 40]

Strangly when on utube or iPlayer it is vwey smooth play music or movie though Demand 5 is not so good. Any thoughts---alternative browser perhaps maybe?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 16:16 PM 11 May 13

I would suspect its a browser problem and would uninstall it and reinstall the latest version of Firefox

SparkyJack 07:24 AM 12 May 13

Thank you FB

did that seems a tad better but will still occur will scroll nicely, and plug in kayboad works better.

Now however 07.20 download seems very slow ,it being a toss up I guess between the wireless link tablet to riuter and actual fibre service. j

SparkyJack 18:07 PM 16 May 13

On advice installed an Android browser Lightning.

Not much better,so blamed my self for buying a cheap tablet.

But not so it seems- having got in a pickle this morning with a post to this forun resulting in a multiple post- I discussed the situation over lunch with a lady who owns a ' high end' tablet.

She has exactly the same issue- with Firefox and lightning.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Moto G 2015 confirmed: Motorola Moto G UK release date, price and specification details - New…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries lined up for dConstruct

Apple Pay UK launch guide and participating UK banks: HSBC, First Direct finally support Apple Pay