Tablet

bluebelladog 11:20 AM 25 May 12

Hi I have got a ARNOVA 7bG2 tablet and I also have a TP-Link Wireless Modem Router TD-W8960N with the latest firmware, the tablet shows it is connected to my network but I cannot access the internet there is no problem with my desktop internet, any help much appreciated Thankyou

Woolwell 12:05 PM 25 May 12

Different tablet but I wonder if the solution offered would work for you Previous thread

bluebelladog 16:33 PM 25 May 12

Thankyou woolwell looked at that thread you gave to me tried two of the suggestions the only thing I could not find was anywhere on the modems setup to alter the parameters that the modem supports

Thanks will keep on trying

Woolwell 21:07 PM 25 May 12

I've checked and the Arnova isn't n standard. You can check whether your router is broadcasting on b and g by entering its configuration and then Wireless - Advanced and check that the mode is set to b,g and n.

bluebelladog 15:43 PM 26 May 12

Thanks Woolwell found those settings B, BG, BGN, N, tried them all no difference my next problem, I wanted to get intouch with Arnova by email and one of the things they want to know is the firmware No. it's supposed to be under settings but I can't find it if anybody has this model and knows where it's located please help

Thankyou

Woolwell 15:46 PM 26 May 12

They should have told you how to find it.

bluebelladog 16:34 PM 26 May 12

They do tell you how to find it ((it is found in the system or firmware section of the setup or settings screen)) but I am still at a loss, the only setup you do is date time etc and nothing like that under settings that's why i'm hopeful someone else may have that model

Woolwell 17:46 PM 26 May 12

Under settings you should have about tablet or (probably below date and time) if you open that firmware should be listed.

Woolwell 17:50 PM 26 May 12

You may better off on this forum archosfans

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

OS X Yosemite vs Windows 10: The Mac and PC operating systems go head to head UPDATED