Tablet

bluebelladog 25 May 12

Hi I have got a ARNOVA 7bG2 tablet and I also have a TP-Link Wireless Modem Router TD-W8960N with the latest firmware, the tablet shows it is connected to my network but I cannot access the internet there is no problem with my desktop internet, any help much appreciated Thankyou

Woolwell 25 May 12

Different tablet but I wonder if the solution offered would work for you Previous thread

bluebelladog 25 May 12

Thankyou woolwell looked at that thread you gave to me tried two of the suggestions the only thing I could not find was anywhere on the modems setup to alter the parameters that the modem supports

Thanks will keep on trying

Woolwell 25 May 12

I've checked and the Arnova isn't n standard. You can check whether your router is broadcasting on b and g by entering its configuration and then Wireless - Advanced and check that the mode is set to b,g and n.

bluebelladog 26 May 12

Thanks Woolwell found those settings B, BG, BGN, N, tried them all no difference my next problem, I wanted to get intouch with Arnova by email and one of the things they want to know is the firmware No. it's supposed to be under settings but I can't find it if anybody has this model and knows where it's located please help

Thankyou

Woolwell 26 May 12

They should have told you how to find it.

bluebelladog 26 May 12

They do tell you how to find it ((it is found in the system or firmware section of the setup or settings screen)) but I am still at a loss, the only setup you do is date time etc and nothing like that under settings that's why i'm hopeful someone else may have that model

Woolwell 26 May 12

Under settings you should have about tablet or (probably below date and time) if you open that firmware should be listed.

Woolwell 26 May 12

You may better off on this forum archosfans

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

Found Studio reveals the making of the Unleashed, Uncut Peugeot 208 viral

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message