T68i call hanging syndrome

golfpro 08:48 05 May 03

Though I might try this on the Forum, don't know were els to put it realy. Has anyone with this phone figured out yet why the T68i crashes after a few calls, where The phone reads "Calling" but refuses to connect, and the only way out of this is to remove the battery and start all over again. I am now on my my third exchange phone (with the latest software) under guarantee, but the problem still persists, I'm sure I'm not the only one with this problem. Trying to contact Sony Ericsson about this is useless.

tbh72 11:25 05 May 03

Golf Pro - I assume you have got the manual for the phone. What you need to try is resetting the network...!!! It's a simple process where you goto the option which enables you to select MANUALLY which network your phone uses. After doing this turn the phone off, for about 5 seconds. When you turn the phone back on, go back to the NETWORK menu and again change it back to automatic. Use your phone and report back with your results.

golfpro 14:45 05 May 03

Is this on the settings menue under "Master Reset" if not where do I find it.

golfpro 14:53 05 May 03

Got the network sused out but can't find the "manuel automatic" switch.

tbh72 15:27 05 May 03

Let me see if I can find an online manual for your phone....!!!!

tbh72 15:41 05 May 03

Page 42 in your user manual refer's to selecting the network.

For your information "Scroll to Connect & select YES Scroll to GSM Networks & select YES" opt to manually your network from there eg O2 / Orange / T-Mobile or Vodafone, then select YES. Turn your phone off, when you turn your phone back on follow the above step's but this time "Scroll to roaming & select YES"

tbh72 15:42 05 May 03

Your manual can be found online here 1.7mb in PDF format click here

golfpro 17:20 05 May 03

Thanks tbh72 Will see what happens in the next two weeks.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…