T V On Laptop

macda 09 May 12

Hi. I would like to view my tv on my laptop. I am serving at sea and have cable from the sat to my cabin. At the moment i view tv through at freesat set top box. What would i need to view tv through my laptop? Regards Mac.

northumbria61 09 May 12

This is what you will need (there are different makes to choose from) enter link description here

Just plug it into your notebook or PC's USB 2.0 port and connect to a digital TV antenna, Load the software from our installation CD and you're ready to start watching digital TV on your PC or laptop screen

northumbria61 09 May 12

There are others to choose from here but Hauppauge are a well known manufacturer of this type of product - enter link description here

Miké 09 May 12

Use your existing Freesat box in conjunction with a video capture card.Something like this possibly.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message