T-Shirt-oriented shopping cart software?

ahe 00:29 04 Dec 05

Hello there,
I am desperately looking for a shopping cart software that is specialized for t-shirt sales.

What I need is a software that is PHP & MySQL based, with the capability of managing different shirt types and sizes, as well as accessories, their color, and also the ability of choosing the picture to be printed and its color.

The guys at click here have exactly what I need. It would also be a plus if the user could upload a design of his/her own and have it displayed on the t-shirt.

Another example would be click here, but I still prefer shirtcity. Thanks in advance for any help,

AndySD 08:06 04 Dec 05

Your second option is based on TYPO3 click here

Taran 11:38 04 Dec 05

Any ecommerce cart can and should be customised to fit exact requirements. Almost all of them sport features directed at garment sales (garment size, colour, single/multiple item selection, in-stock or out-of-stock indicators etc).

Get a hosting account with someone who offers Fantastico as part of your control panel options and you'll have CubeCart click here the mighty osCommerce click here Zen Cart
click here and probably Agora Shopping Cart click here as well.

Not all Fantastico accounts feature all or even some of these, so it's worth checking prior to parting with any cash.

The idea behind almost all shopping carts is that you cutomise them to fit. This covers everything from the template that gives the cart it's appearance to activating the modules you need and deactivating thiose that you don't.

All of the above wouuld make a superb cart for garment sales, provided you put the time into configuring one of them.

PurplePenny 22:54 04 Dec 05

"It would also be a plus if the user could upload a design of his/her own and have it displayed on the t-shirt."

Like Zazzle: click here

That uses Ajax (Asynchronous Javascript and XML) to do what it does. (For more on Ajax see click here)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Microsoft Surface PC release date, price and specs: All-in-one Surface PC to directly rival iMac

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

Apple's event invitations decoded: A look back at 16 of Apple's most cryptic invites | Clues in…