[email protected] Hacker Dr. Timor - Pls help

Bucko1 16:21 PM 06 Jul 11

I clicked on a link to another comapny while in ebay and suddenly loud music began to play, the screen went green & a message came up saying [email protected] - you've been hacked by Dr. Timor. I immediately pulled the plug on my computer and have since scanned with AVg & Spybot S&D both show no problems. Does anyone know what this is all about and could they have put something onto my computer without it showing up?

Obviously, I don't feel comfortable about this happening. Is it just a joke? I googled it and it comes up in the title as a one man army from Egypt. I didn't open any of the pages in case I ended up worse off than now - what's going on? does anyone know?

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 18:14 PM 06 Jul 11

Sounds as if you have been redirected to another site so I suggested you download and scan with malwarebytes

Bucko1 18:58 PM 06 Jul 11

ok, I'll give it a try thanks. I'm still interestd if anyone knows anything about this. Thanks

robin_x 19:06 PM 06 Jul 11

He certainly knows how to get good search rankings

Bucko1 14:36 PM 12 Jul 11

Ran Malwarebytes, AVG Total computer scan, spyware S&D & C Cleaner. No problems reported in any of them, so have to assume I'm clear. Hopefully it's just someone trying to get some attention & nothing serious. You're right though, he does appear in a lot of Google search headings.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…