System Tool Infection

dalev 03:43 02 Feb 11

Ive got infected with System Tool 2011 virus, I was able to remove it at first using the procedure from this site. click here

But after I reboot my computer, this malware will comeback. What else should I do? I need help immediately. Thanks

Nontek 07:55 02 Feb 11

That is a very dodgy site - it comes up with a Red warning, using WOT.

I would advise you to download click here then Update it and run a Full Scan. The scan can take an hour or so depending on how much data on your computer, but it is extremely efficient. I use it myself, as do many other forum members.

birdface 08:01 02 Feb 11

First of all your click here is a bad site and you probably downloaded new infections from that.

If you follow the instructions from this site it should help you remove it.

This is the warning for your click here that you posted.

click here

Maybe download WOT on to your computer and it will help you stay away from bad sites.

This one is for I/E but you choose what browser that you use and its free.

birdface 08:04 02 Feb 11

Sorry forgot to post this.
Use it if Nontek's method does not work.

click here

birdface 08:06 02 Feb 11

To early in the morning for me I think this is the one I meant to post.

click here

onthelimit 08:47 02 Feb 11

Yes, the bleeping computers guides are excellent. Make sure you scroll down to the removal guide and ignore the links that appear at the top.

Confab 08:56 02 Feb 11

I had this infection not two days ago. Run Malwarebytes full scan in safe mode and it removes it.

Confab 09:00 02 Feb 11

If someone could provide a link to the Malewarebutes site for dalev it would be good. I’m on the office PC at the mo so internet restricted.

This link shows you how to remove it.

click here

pctechme 00:37 13 Feb 11

First of all, never use WOT to trust or distrust any web sites. It was being used by competitors now a days to distrust their competitors web sites. In fact, some also hired WOT-rating staff only to marked-down other websites.

Regarding System Tool 2011, you can use malwarebytes antimalware or MBAM. Its free and easy to use. Follow also the manual removal of files from here. click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac