System Restore-WINSTA.dll

ulrich 19:58 26 Oct 04

It's not my week. I have lost Sys Restore. I have looked at similar problems, I have found sr.inf and clicked instal but nothing happens, I don't have original Win XP cd only Evesham recovery disc. So any help on where do I go now.
Thanks in advance.

VoG II 20:06 26 Oct 04

Are you saying that you get an error because the .dll file is missing? If so click here

ulrich 20:52 26 Oct 04

I have downloaded, thanks, but my old brain can't instal it, even though followed instructions. I can't fathom out the instal in c:\windows bit.

VoG II 21:09 26 Oct 04

It goes in C:\windows\system32

Instead of Windows treatment of zip files, download the trial of WinZip click here and use Extract from the Menu.

ulrich 22:00 26 Oct 04

I am giving up now it says the file already exists and I cannot instal it. I have tried other ideas but I keep hitting a brick wall. I do have winzip but the installing it on to C:\windows\system32 won't go. I have WINSTA on my computer but no System Restore. Thanks for your help, if you have any other ideas gratefully received.

ulrich 16:58 27 Oct 04

Thank you for your help but I ended up going to Evesham, and had to try 3 times in different places to install, I hope I can remember.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…