System restore

ALANUK 15:55 08 May 03

Hi i have ME on my computer. And it wont let me create a manual restore point. Infact since i have been trying i have lost all my restore points can anyone explaine this please

lindyloo4 18:13 09 May 03

I'm not being rude - but maybe you've disabled it by accident. You lose all restore points when it's been disabled and you do say you've lost them.

Linda

Visio 19:11 09 May 03

System restore on windows ME is a waste of time! There was an update which claimed to improve it but i have my doubts!

lindyloo4 19:58 09 May 03

I've never had any problems !!!!

ALANUK 14:31 27 May 03

Well I know where the disable point is? And haven’t played with it. But my computer still wont let me restore at any point; and I still have lost my restore points from before I have looked threw some of the help pages in here but still don’t know what to do any help will be appreciated Alan

VoG™ 15:41 27 May 03
  critic-al 15:57 27 May 03

Hi ,try disabling system restore, and if you wish to do a restore use the one in dos,,at the A:> type " scanreg /restore "(DON'T FORGET SPACE After scanreg) this will give you several restore points.Windows ME restore is very unstable,unlike the xp version. ps don't put the " " in.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…