System Restore

I have read and tried all the suggestions to restore "System Restore" but All I ma getting is a message "System Restore is not able to protect your computer. Restart your computer and run System Restore again". BUT it still does not work!! I am running Windows XP Pro.

De Marcus™ 12:24 15 Sep 05

Try these click here;EN-US;322246

click here;EN-US;302796

iscanut2 12:24 15 Sep 05

You need to ensure that the service is running. Call up Help & Support, select Tools... then click on System Configuration Utility. Click on the Services tab and scroll down to find System Restore Service. This should be ticked. If it is already ticked, then I am not sure why it does not work for you.

johnnyrocker 12:25 15 Sep 05

'all the suggestions' does not really give us a pointer as to what not to suggest please elaborate.

De Marcus™ 12:25 15 Sep 05
  VoG II 12:27 15 Sep 05
  woodchip 13:24 15 Sep 05

If it will not restore, you should turn it of first i.e. disable it. This will lose all your restore points, but if it will not run then they are no good to you. Now restart Computer, then turn Restore back on i.e. enable it. Make a New Restore point

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…