System Restore

Thomo1 09:45 22 Jan 05

For a few reasons that aint important enough to write about i want to restore my system to the start of December.

I have just put BB on my system tho.

If i restore my system will i lose my BB settings etc and if i have to re-install it will i have to wait another x amount of days again before i can use it while wanadoo set things up??

Thnaks

User-312386 09:49 22 Jan 05

you want restore your files

Thomo1 09:55 22 Jan 05

in a nut shell i re-formatted my HD in late November.

Since then About the end of Dec my pc has just grumbled non stop about many different things.

Most of the software i have will be on the restore point i want to go back to but my BB will not.

Will i lose it if i restore???

If i save BB onto disk will that be gud enuf??

If i just restore, then re-install BB, will i have to wait for wanadoo to do their stuff like i had to when i first installed my BB???

Jackcoms 10:02 22 Jan 05

No, you will not lose BB.

I have BB, I have System Restored many times and BB is NOT affected.

Diemmess 10:05 22 Jan 05

Your Wanadoo a/c will exist whatever you do with your computer...... So after reinstalling the BB modem you should be able to quote a/c details and password at the appropriate places when you re-establish connection with Wanadoo.

Jackcoms 10:09 22 Jan 05

Thomo1

Sorry, ignore my last post, I've thought about this again.

Yes, you probably will lose your BB because it represents system/file changes made AFTER the time you will be restoring to.

However, after restoring, you will have to re-install your BB/modem software but you will not have to wait for Wanadoo to do anything. Your 'phone line is now BB enabled and System Restore has no effect on that.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…