System Merchanic - New Disc is ok but....

1248fixx 22:05 PM 03 Jun 13

I've just got the activation key to enable the 6 month trial, but 2 things; 1.How and where do I enter it? 2.The message that was emailed to me containing the key says it's only a 30 day one!?

Can anyone help me please?, very confused.com!

Thanks

Ian

PS, have now DL the updated 11.7 version...

spuds 23:14 PM 03 Jun 13

There's been a couple of questions perhaps worth looking up about this product by other forum member's. So perhaps best to contact the Forum Editor, so he can pass on your message to someone dealing with this product?.

1248fixx 20:45 PM 05 Jun 13

Many thanks to you both....still awaiting a reply from the editor though...!

northumbria61 19:09 PM 07 Jun 13

I had this program a few years ago and it ruined my PC. I was less knowledgeable back then and thought it would keep my PC running in pristine condition - how wrong that turned out to be. Unless it has improved I would think twice about installing it.

northumbria61 11:41 AM 08 Jun 13

old5chool There is a FREE version - it doesn't have to be the Pro (Paid For) version.

The point I was trying to make was that it can make things a lot worse. I am going back a lot of years and I like many others I suppose was looking for something that I thought would keep my system running and optimized - it did the opposite! I now steer clear of any program which wants to optimize my PC.

lotvic 12:04 PM 08 Jun 13

" I now steer clear of any program which wants to optimize my PC"

So do I, most of them cause more problems than they fix.

onthelimit1 14:05 PM 08 Jun 13

Wouldn't use anything but CCleaner for this task.

bumpkin 14:43 PM 08 Jun 13

I have tried System Mechanic. If you are unable to instal it consider yourself fortunate:-)

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…