System Infomation Software

I am looking for a program that will scan my system and tell me what hardware is installed, what drivers are present in my system and where I can get update drivers from. I have seen one or two programs that do a similar job, but these require registering with a web site and having to pay to use the service (About $30).

Does anyone know of any shareware/freeware programs that will allow me to do the same?

terminus 01:00 26 Jul 03

C:\Program Files\Belarc\Advisor\System\tmp\

terminus 01:02 26 Jul 03

just type belac into google

hillybilly 01:04 26 Jul 03

terminus, I se the Berlarc prog quite a bit and excellant it is too, but I did not realise it will tell you where to go for driver updates

exodus 01:32 26 Jul 03

This will check out your computer but not the driver updates.
click here=

I've tried Belarc and although it hows alot of system and software info, it seems to be lacking in specific driver information.

Can anyone suggest any other programs?

Steve- 09:39 26 Jul 03

Try AIDA32 from here click here it may not tell you where to get updates but certainly gives a fairly comprehensive audit of the machine. I use it rather than Belarc.

This is exactly what I am looking for. Thanks

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Switch price…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Photoshop video tutorials: 8 video tutorial websites for Photoshop

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…