System for checking Lottery numbers

capnglad@wilmot1 17:42 PM 01 Mar 11

Some years ago I sought the assistance of the Help Room to obtain a system for setting up a grid with National Lottery numbers and being able to quickly check the numbers which came up at each Draw..
A contributor supplied me with such a system and this has worked well - until last weekend when none of the numbers I entered were recorded on the grid. A friend runs a back up grid and he sent me a copy, but that didn't work either!
Usually I am given a warning about the Macro I need to use in order to open the grid, but this does not now appear. I confess to having very little knowledge of Macros, but wonder if it is a case of re-installing them, but do not know how to do this!!
My System is Windows XP and I use Microsoft Excel 2007 for operating the grid.
Any help will be appreciated, as it is a lengthy business, crossing off lots of numbers after each draw!!!

Zak 21:21 PM 01 Mar 11
  capnglad@wilmot1 23:01 PM 01 Mar 11

Thanks for the reply.
pj123 was the one who first helped set up my grid. I tried the e-mail address a few days ago, but have not had any reply.
Tried the site recommended by PCDoctor, but after waiting a few seconds for download, I get Error 118, saying the operation has been timed out!!!

Zak 14:20 PM 02 Mar 11

I have checked and pj123 has been posting recently - Feb 2011.

capnglad@wilmot1 17:10 PM 02 Mar 11

Thanks for this information.
I will try again and hope for better luck!!!

capnglad@wilmot1 17:06 PM 06 Mar 11

There have been no further suggestions as to how my problem can be resolved - I find that hard to believe, as I would have thought many people would want a facility for such number checking!
However, moving on, I have not received any response to 2 e-mails sent, so am trying to find a way of resolving the problem myself.
I do feel that the Macro facility might have been corrupted in some way, so would like to attempt to re-install it.
Should I remove the whole Office Home and Student 2007 package and reinstall it? - I have the disk.
I am permitted to download the software 3 times and have only downloaded twice - will my action count as a third time?
Any suggestions re my ideas or any other way of resolving the problem would be very welcome.

Graham. 16:52 PM 19 Mar 11

Include 'Excel' in the title. VoG™ has a detector which alerts him to such threads.

capnglad@wilmot1 17:08 PM 19 Mar 11

Sorry, do not understand, but hope the title change helps!! Who is VoG?

Graham. 19:48 PM 19 Mar 11

Start a new subject with the title 'Excel System for checking Lottery numbers'. Explain your problem as you have here.

With luck, VoG™ and other Excel experts will spot it and be able to help.

spuds 11:25 AM 25 Mar 11

Did you take up the suggestion made by Graham?.

A link might help, if you have. Then people following this thread will know the outcome?.

alB 15:51 PM 25 Mar 11

click here ...alB

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Rugby World Cup 2015 online: Watch live, catch up on-demand & stream the 2015 Rugby…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to watch Adobe Max 2015: See Adobe unveil new Creative Cloud features for Photoshop,…

Live Photo tips: How to take Live Photos on the iPhone 6s, how to view, share, edit and find Live…