system 32

karlmatthews1988 09:57 AM 05 Jun 11

hiya i keep getting this error on my computer at it keep shuting it down an restarting could any 1 hepl me please

c:\windows\system32\services.exe terminated unexpected with status code 1073741819 the system will be shut down and restarted

rdave13 10:41 AM 05 Jun 11

It could be a worm infection. Suggest you register with an expert malware removal forum so they can check your PC.MRF.

johndrew 10:45 AM 05 Jun 11

Have you tried starting in 'Safe Mode'? If you can you need to run a full scan with your AV and other malware programs. Ensure they are fully up to date.

If you can't get into the PC, Use the one you are on to download and burn a copy of the AVG Rescue Disk link text and boot the PC from this. Allow it to scan an repair as necessary.

You may have picked up malware, some is known to cause this type of problem. Please tell us what your OS is and what anti-malware protection you are using.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites