system 32!!!!!!

kimosabi 19:37 24 Feb 05

Hi
When I try to install eg: microsoft precsision2 software on my winxp system I get a message:
16 bit windows subsystem
c:\windows\syatem32\autoexec.nt. the system is not suitable for running ms-dos and microsoft windows applcations choose close to terminate the application. Is this relating to non win xp software for which I have quite a lot your comments would be welcomed
regards
kimo

VoG II 19:38 24 Feb 05

click here then on XP_FIX.EXE to download the fix.

kimosabi 19:57 24 Feb 05

Vog
once again your the man prob solved this forum is brill had a biggie earlier asked the question and up came the answer big thanks
regards
kimo

kimosabi 20:08 24 Feb 05

big thank you Vog but how do I thank people like yourself for their help
kimo

VoG II 20:11 24 Feb 05

An acknowledgement that it (or what, if several suggestions are made) and a green tick are quite sufficient.

Actually thanks are due to Nellie2 who first alerted me to that fix. There is a manual fix on the Microsoft site but it is a bit of a pain.

kimosabi 21:07 24 Feb 05

Vog I am getting it.So when you give some advice you then check the thread again or do you get an e-mail like I get when you or someone else response to my prob
kimo

VoG II 21:09 24 Feb 05

No, only the poster gets an e-mail. I just watch the board for threads that I have replied to. When I haven't been around for a while, I check My Postings.

kimosabi 21:15 24 Feb 05

ok thanks again for all your help and putting up with me I will finish with this now until I get a new prob or think of something I don't understand I am learning lol regard
kimo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…