Synchronising Outlook to SE T610

montyburns 22:53 18 Apr 04

I have at long last managed to get my Sony Ericsson T610 mobile to communicate with my PC via Bluetooth (it's been doing fine using a serial cable for a while now)

With either option though, I am having probs synching with Outlook. What happens is it tells me that there are certain "extra" entries (4 at the moment) in the phone calendar and simply asks if I want to erase these entries. If I pick "no" it simply stops. If I choose "yes" then the entries get erased - but it doesn't tell me what they are or give me a choice to erase/keep one by one.

Is there a way I can defeat this?

Or alternatively is there some other software someone can recommend that I can use with the SE calendar? I am getting on OK with other software (float's mobile agent etc) for the phone book and sms....

Also is there a way to stop Outlook showing contacts as "Smith, Fred" instead of "Fred Smith"? I know I can choose which way round to display for each entry, but is there a global setting somewhere?

Thanks!

Dave

BRYNIT 09:02 19 Apr 04

Unable to help with synching with Outlook.

With ref to the name options in Outlook. Go to tools/option/preferences/contact options and change default "full name" order.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…