Synaptics Touch Pad v7.5

RISC OS user 15:00 29 May 14
Answered

Synaptics Touch Pad v7.5 white light not working, if I disable TouchPad the red light does come on. Is there a fault or is there some way to turn it on and off? The Touch Pad appears to be working correctly. I believe the problem started after I used "AdwCleaner" to sort out my Laptop.

Peter 00:43 30 May 14

RISC OS user,

Quite often it is possible to switch the touch-pad on or off with an Fn + F Key combination. On my Advent Netbook the combination is Fn + F3. Look for a picture of a touch-pad on one of the function keys, often in blue.

Peter.

RISC OS user 10:36 30 May 14

Thank you Peter for the suggestion. I should have mentioned the make and model of my Laptop, It is an HP Pavilion dv6. I have been given the answer on the HP Forum which is Function Key plus space bar. Thanks again.

Peter 10:45 30 May 14
Answer

RISC OS user,

Glad you got it sorted. It's easy to press these key combinations by accident and not realise what you have done.

Peter.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…