Symbols In Word

Adz1310 12:04 14 Nov 05

Does anyone know how to create their own symbols in word?? I want to use a small picture of a skeleton as a bullet point but cant seem to able to do it?? anyone know how to do it???

Fruit Bat /\0/\ 12:31 14 Nov 05

Use paint to create an "ICon" then in word, insert image.

pauldonovan 12:50 14 Nov 05

..then in Format, Bullets and Numbering there is a "Picture" button and you could import your picture into that?

GroupFC 13:24 14 Nov 05

Yes - I have just had a play around and used a skull and cross bones picture for the bullet point.

It's as pauldonovan says you import the picture and it is then avialable to use as the bullet point. Of course, the picture may need resizing, so it you right click on the picture and the select "format picture" and then the size tab you can make it an appropriate size.

I don't think you need to create the icon,as I have just done it with both a .gif and .jpeg file.

HTH

BEN MARSHALL 17:22 16 Nov 05

Just do the Following Select Tools Symbols, and in the font drop down box select Wingdings and scroll down till u see the scull and cross bones picture and click insert

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…