Sygate Personal Firewall v5.6

DaveBuxton 18:52 29 Nov 04

I have a small network of 4 computers at home, running internet connection sharing, with Sygate as the firewall on main computer windows 98SE,other computers running XP,ME,98SE.Internet is via broadband USB speedtouch modem. While everything appears to work ok a annoying pop-up keeps appearing telling me that ICSMGR.EXE has been blocked by Sygate, on looking at programs allowed, windows internet sharing is allowed,this happens even when main computer is only one turned on.The other thing that happens is if you leave on home page which is tiscali after about 5 minutes page not found appears, this is imeadiatly rectified by by clicking home button.
I am aware that I can click don't show this warning again, but surley this should be allowed, how do I do that?

DaveBuxton 21:39 06 Dec 04

Has nobody any suggestions

Graham ® 21:59 06 Dec 04

Don't call me surley.

Graham ® 22:04 06 Dec 04

Is this the free version? I used it for a while, but tired of its idiosyncrasies such as this, and ditched.

Graham ® 22:05 06 Dec 04

it.

DaveBuxton 23:25 06 Dec 04

Yes it is free version, but I have tried Kerio and zone alarm,which would not work with the network easily

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…