Sygate and multiple users

Dipso 21:33 17 Aug 04

I recently installed Sygate as an alternative to ZA. I have been experiencing a problem and wondered if anyone else has come across this and can offer a solution. I would ask on the Sygate forum but it has been down for a couple of days.

The problem is, I have 2 user accounts, one for me and one for my partner. My partner connects to the internet in the evening for an hour or so then disconnects from the net and logs out. I then log on and attempt to connect but am unable to. I get either "Page cannot be displayed" or "Unable to connect". This can be resolved by rebooting but this is a nuisance.

I have searched various places including here for an answer and I found that there can be a problem with XP's fast user switching and Sygate but this is supposed to be resolved by the first user logging off completely, but this is always done anyway in our case.

Has anyone else come across this?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Why ecommerce hasn't taken off on social media

New MacBook Pro 2016 review | MacBook Pro with Touch Bar review: Apple's expensive and powerful…