sx515w scanning

badbill 17:15 27 Dec 11

hi,how do i get my printer to scan to my pc,i can use my pc to set scan from it but if i try to scan to pc it says unable to connect or usb connection [still does not work if usb connected] can anybody help me to set it up properly. thanks for any help recieved. bill

SparkyJack 17:27 27 Dec 11

I assume the device you mentioned is an all in one printer/scanner, which will scan and print on its own as they do

The PC has to know that a scanner and a printer are connected. To do this you need to run the CD that came with the printer/scanner thus installing printer and scanner to the the PC- Then you need a program to run the scanner from the PC. Like as not there is a basic one included on the installation CD- alternatively you need a graphics editor- look for a free one or purchase Photoshop Elements or go to the Serif website for a free version on one of theirs.

Woolwell 18:13 27 Dec 11

This for Windows 7 but the same principle should apply for other OS's Epson support

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 6 simple tips to get more out of…