switching mouse for lefthand use

JOHN 21:44 15 Aug 03

I used to be able to switch the mouse over to lefthand and back by just clicking/unclicking in a box. Since I reinstalled Windows xp pro and microsoft mouse, I have to change each button separately. This is a problem as my wife and I frequently use the computer and have to keep switching. Anyone know where I can get the other program?

Pesala 06:53 16 Aug 03

I don't use XP but I suspect that if you set up your PC for two users it may remember your different preferences for the mouse. Certainly worth a try. Also lots of other good reasons to have separate settings. You can change menus as you like, and your wife will still see the menus she is used to.

Sir Radfordin 09:38 16 Aug 03

On XP if I go to the control panel and the mouse option then I get the setting "switch primary and secondary button" which would do what I think you want.

You could always teach teh wife (or yourself?) to use the mouse properly ;) (and yes I am left handed!)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…