Switching box

IClaudio 16:50 03 Jul 04

I've just invested in surround headphones (Zalman make, highly recommended if you're looking fot something like this, great surround sound without waking the neighbours!). Three phonos plug into the Audigy soundcard in place of the speakers.

But I'd like the option of switching to speakers when I'm away from the computer (I listen to radio during the day occasionally) - I've searched for a box that would do this (i.e., 3-in, 6-out + switch) from the likes of Tandy, Maplin and KVM with no success. Does anyone know of a solution?

TIA

ton 21:02 03 Jul 04

search for audio switch on click here

canard 23:18 03 Jul 04

click here These people were not expensive with instanter [almost] delivery.

IClaudio 23:39 03 Jul 04

thanks fo ryour reply - as I said originally, I've searched on Map[lin's site and found nothing :)

IClaudio 23:40 03 Jul 04

Thanks, I don't see anything on the site, but I'll take a note of their number and call on Monday.

SEASHANTY 12:44 04 Jul 04

Maybe something suitable on Cable Universe. They seem to have a wide range of everything
click here

IClaudio 13:51 04 Jul 04

Another call on Monday!

IClaudio 10:42 06 Jul 04

Not at the sites mentioned, but at BeyondHiFi click here

There, I found B-Tech's 3-way Input Control, model no. BT25. Cost, £11.55, VAT and Postage included - a bargain :)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Amazon Fire HD 8 review: A brilliant combination of function and value – with one massive caveat

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How to create an introvert-friendly workplace

iPhone 7 review: Enhanced cameras, a refreshed design and water resistance make the iPhone 7 an…