S/Ware Updates and ... HDD Space

AngeTheHippy 11:12 AM 20 Dec 12

Now this is a question that's been on my mind for ages, but never asked...UNTIL I bought my Nexus 7 (32gb)tablet. I'm getting 'app updates' (from Google play)daily - these are ALL adding to the disk space on this Nexus (which isn't much anyway) and want to know this - will there be a time, where the disk space is drastically reduced due to updates using so much?? This equally applies to Laptops only not on such a grand scale. I'm beginning to NOT update some apps. ANOTHER 'I wonder' is - when these updates come along, do they delete/cancel out previous app updates so actual memory is minimal?? Thanks in advance - 32gb ISN'T much memory to play with!!

AngeTheHippy x

Chronos the 2nd 12:11 PM 20 Dec 12

I suppose it depends on how many apps you have. I had a 16Gb Nexus 7 and although I had plenty of apps and a couple of films I still had plenty of space. But unless you have hundred of apps then I think there is a small chance of filling the 32GB memory.

northumbria61 12:14 PM 20 Dec 12

Can't give you a specific answer but there are ways to free up space on your device - see here enter link description here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best Black Friday deals 2015 live blog: When is Black Friday & what are the best tech Black Friday…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the animated Christmas ad everyone's tallking about

The 84 best Mac games: Brilliant RPGs, shooting games, adventure games and puzzlers for Mac OS X