svchost.exe - Application Error

Beani 18:57 20 Feb 05

Hi Everyone,
Hope you are able to help me pleease!
In total I have '3' items I'd like assistance with, if possible.
1/ When logging onto web I get the above error message, saying. The instructiion at "0x7c9105f8" referenced memory at "0x00000010". The memory could not be "read".
Click OK to terminate the programme
Click on CANCEL to debug the programme.
2/ I then get Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services. Generic Host Process for Win 32 Services has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
3/ Not sure what the trouble is now but my media player now sures an error message of C00D11BA.
Tried to take back to another restore point but that doesn't appear to be working either, so I suppose thats another problem.
Sorry about this but as I've said before I am hopeless with PC's so bear with me.
I'm using windows xp 2.

curlylad 20:55 20 Feb 05

Can hopefully help with some of your problem.
With problem 1/ , run a spyware scan , run a virus scan , and then use the system file checker by going start , run , then type sfc /scannow , notice the space in between the sfc and the / .With 3/ this error message means that there is a problem with your sound device , have a look at this article click here hope this helps !

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

The Pantone Colour of the Year 2017 is Green

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…