svchost and internet virus

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:44 28 May 05

I have been having some trouble with an apps called svchost keeps interupting game play on net.sygate personal fire wall keep poping up sayin svchost.exe generic host proccess for win 32 blocked I have set firewall to allow as it seems to be part of windows dll link thingy.I have had a read on net info says some could be viruses I should only have that svchost.exe in windows sys folder but on scanning pc I have it in my tempory internet file. I also hav SVCOST in C:/i386 twice and C:/WINDOWS/service pack files/i386 is it safe to delete the ones not in windows/sys folder.

stalion 15:50 28 May 05

this is info for you do not try deleting this run a2
click here
click here

SurfMonkey _#:@}™ 15:57 28 May 05

I have installed a-square and the guard alert tells me that C:\programfiles\ebay\ebay toolbar2\ebayTBDaemon.exe found a possible LAN bypass back door or spyware. I have an ebay toolbar installed to use on ebay for alerts bid/sell if I delete this could it affect the toolbar.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Best Christmas Agency Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…