SVCD Playing Help

leemgilbert 10:25 12 Sep 03

Can somebody advise if there are any programs that you can play SVCD .BIN & .CUE files directly from the PC and not pre-writing to a cd. I ask this because a film I have recently aquired is 800mb which cannot fit on a CDR.
Any help is much appreciated.

WaiKent 10:57 12 Sep 03

i recommend tmpeg program which can cut your file to a smaller appropriate file size and have two files to copy on to 2 disks, but you also need Nero 5.5 to burn as a VCD. search on google for the program. it is freeware

MichelleC 10:57 12 Sep 03

Or you can split the file to burn on 2 cd's: click here

keenan 11:14 12 Sep 03

As said by 'waikent`- TMPG is the best for decoding/viewing.As SVCD uses mpeg-2, this is available on the free trial version for 30days only,after which you'll have to purchase this feature.Support for mpeg-1 as used for VCD is supported free in the program.The program is free to download-click here

leemgilbert 11:28 12 Sep 03

Thank you guys full of knowledge, this TMPG, will this allow me to play the files from the PC, or will I have to burn to a CD?

Thank you

WaiKent 11:30 12 Sep 03

yes it will allow playing the two files on pc, but i thought you wanted to burn to vcd then i suggest the trial of nero 5.5 at click here

WaiKent 11:37 12 Sep 03

sorry this is the correct page click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…