Suspicious Missing Internet History.Can anybody help

julia,julia,julia 17:10 09 May 15

Hi,i hope someone can help me,the internet history on my browser has been removed and its also been removed from the ipconfig/displaydns,is there any other way i can find the history on the computer,thanks in adavance.

lotvic 20:43 09 May 15

Which browser(s) do you use? Has someone else been using the pc and deleted the History? or have you used a clean-up program of any sort?

julia,julia,julia 00:23 10 May 15

Yes,my boyfriend has been using my pc,the browser is firefox and i think he has somehow erased the entire history from the cmd and the tools option

robin_x 07:08 10 May 15

Sounds as if the History will remain permanently missing.

Note that snooping as well as wrongdoing usually comes to light in the end.

Be sure your reasons for wanting to know are warranted.

rdave13 13:18 10 May 15

This might be of help, click here.

bumpkin 15:20 10 May 15

Boyfriend is unlikely to have done it by accident in my opinion.

lotvic 16:52 10 May 15

Hmmm Ho-Hum... ;)

Ian in Northampton 16:57 10 May 15

Team: he may have been shopping for a birthday present for her, or an engagement ring, or a surprise holiday. It need not be sinister...

robin_x 18:42 10 May 15

I also considered those possibilities earlier and I considered darker ideas, but didn't want to speculate.

robin_x 18:45 10 May 15

Also vulnerable partners might need monitoring. Perhaps a reasonable invasion of privacy.

lotvic 21:27 10 May 15

I vote for rdave13's post as the straightforward sensible answer to the OP's question.

julia, you can mark the Thread 'green tick Resolved' by clicking on one of the big grey ticks underneath any of the posts. It will turn green and next time page is refreshed the thread will be marked Resolved. No need to post any text, that is a separate function.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…