suspects found during Trend micro scan.

Meshuga 19:40 14 Sep 05

After running a trend micro scan it said that two suspects were found which were named as Unvise32.exe and are described as uninstall application files and the company name is Mindvision software. I can find no program relating to this info and need to be sure of what it is before removing anything. Does anyone know what program this info refers to please.

De Marcus™ 19:42 14 Sep 05

It could be click here or if you have nothing like that then it's most likely dodgy

Yoda Knight 19:43 14 Sep 05

try searching ur hd for the Unvise32.exe file, you might get lucky and find it in an identifiable directory.

Didnt Mindvision used to make games for the ZX Spectrum ? A quick Google reveals they now make installer/uninstaller programs.. co-incidently called VISE ! I guess unvise would be an uninstaller program for something then

sinbad1 19:46 14 Sep 05
  Meshuga 19:55 14 Sep 05

Thanks De Marcus. Cant find anything related to it. I`ll check further and probably delete it. Thanks for your response.

Thanks Yoda Knight. Have already searched as you suggested with no luck in identifying what prog its supposed to uninstall. As already mentioned to De Marcus I`ll try uninstalling if another scan throws it up. Thanks to you both.

Meshuga 22:11 14 Sep 05

Thanks sinbad1.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…