Suse 9.1 - unable to configure motorola surfboard

Star5 17:53 29 Aug 04

Just installed suse 9.1, looks great, but I can,t configure Motorola Surfboard SB2400 so i am unable to get online. I was running windows ME and I installed suse 9.1 as well but now I can't get back in to windows.

I have tried all the Linux support sites but I am getting nowhere.

Can i use windows boot floppy and at command prompt tpye FDISK/MBR to get back in to windows?

Thanks for any help
star5

JonnyTub 20:24 29 Aug 04

nope once suse is installed you would have to reinstal windows, that is unless you burned suse to a "live" cd as an iso file, whereby it would have booted from cd and left windows intact so you could try it out.

Star5 08:26 31 Aug 04

Thanks, JonnyTub

I have a live cd, so hopefully I will be able to boot up windows but I have a few problems with Suse 9.1 I would like to fix first.

I manage to find my Ip address and server details so I was able to manually configure my modem and now I am on the Internet.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…