surround sound headphones

charles60 19:55 14 Jan 11

At the moment i am doing a list of the bits i am going to buy in a few mths to build a super Game/Multimedia PC. I am happy with the list so far but now its come to get the surround sound headphones for gaming on my PC. The ones I have looked at so far are the Longitech G35 the Semmheiser PC350 also looked at the Razor Megalodon but on these i have heard there is quite a few problems with them especially with windows 7 64 bit even with the firmware updates. They are also saying you have got to use a external powered USB so they look a no no Shame about that cause they look relley nice. Has anybody got any others worth looking at please thanks Ps wired or wirless

MAT ALAN 20:56 14 Jan 11

Sennheiser all the way, they can give Bose a run for their money.
the PC 350 as a binaural headset will give your gaming experience another dimension.
the PC330 are about £30 cheaper...

biglake 09:06 15 Jan 11

Sennheiser second..

nice cheap DVDs available click here

Kevscar1 09:11 15 Jan 11

Have a look at the Steel Series

charles60 09:27 15 Jan 11

The steel series you have said to have a look at who make them is it Sennheiser?also biglake who would you put in first place then for surround headphones?

MAT ALAN 13:13 15 Jan 11

biglake is a SPAMMER so you can ignore him...

click here
this is alink to Kevscar sugestion, Might be worth a look...

carver 13:31 15 Jan 11

Hi, just bought my son a Steel series headset click here and he says they are brilliant.

Comfortable to wear, on games can hear every thing going off round you and they are well built.

Depends if you have a decent sound card whether you get the USB ones or none USB to use your own sound card.

They are not cheap but you get what you pay for.

carver 13:33 15 Jan 11

Sorry put wrong link in, should have been for these click here

charles60 16:04 15 Jan 11

Thanks Guys which sort is the best to buy? Ones using a sound card and what sound card is the best to use for the surround sound headphones or is it USB I want the best sound and effects I can get so if it the sound card route can you give the best to go for thanks

gengiscant 16:10 15 Jan 11

These are very good click here
I do not have separate soundcard and the sound is great plus they are red so match my case.LOL.

charles60 16:45 15 Jan 11

Hi there gengiscant how is things hope you are ok the headphones you recommend are they surround sound mate or just straight stereo? I have made my computer build list of what i need but when i get back from Malaysia i will be back on here asking what to go for though :-)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

LG G6 review: Hands-on with LG’s bold, big-screen shot at perfection

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the 2017 Oscar-winning VFX of The Jungle Book were created

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…