supernet

cfcnick 18:14 17 Sep 06

hi there

I have a 3 year old Time computer that has run very well since new, however it came with 'supernet' internet access ready loaded which opens on startup with the option of either connecting 'now or later'. I always click on 'later' and the window closes. I have tried various ways of taking it off the screen completely and have even deleted all aspects of it from the PC but I can't stop it coming up on start up. Any ideas how I can finally get rid of it?

many thanks in advance

nick

VoG II 18:16 17 Sep 06

See if it is listed im msconfig click here

Taff™ 18:18 17 Sep 06
  sidecar sid 18:46 17 Sep 06

Click start, select run,type msconfig and press enter. Click the startup tab & look for "status" uncheck the box next to it and reboot

woodchip 19:09 17 Sep 06

If it's a Dial-up account and you are Win XP go to Networks and delete the supernet account

cfcnick 10:12 18 Sep 06

"Click start, select run,type msconfig and press enter. Click the startup tab & look for "status" uncheck the box next to it and reboot"

That's the one that did it, thanks for all the advice, also took the opportunity to stop a few other useless programs opening in start up.

thanks again

nick

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…